Saturday, April 2, 2011

Combining PM Demo with PM alpha. (IT WORKED)

Well this is just a thought but, I thought of combining PM alpha(which includes ALL characters) with PM Demo(which only has like 8 or something) Now if I can manage to move the PM Demo files to the alpha version, then we might have a full playable roster in our hands with custom stages and movesets. If I can pull it off then I'll post the link to my custom version of PM. Post your opinion if I should do this P.S for those wondering if it will desync or crash, it won't because PM alpha and PM demo use the same gct codeset.


WELL BE MY UNCLE IT WORKED! I mixed the files and it works. Now you can fully select anybody and anyone in the Project Melee roster. I also threw a custom ccs in there ;) (credit to ASF) Here is the link to My Custom Project Melee http://www.mediafire.com/?a48x5jk6y40kdpc IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MY FILE, IT WILL DESYNC! thanks -Ron/B1RD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons